To download the latest version of the <<reversemytrailer simulator program for Windows, click on the button below.
Please note the program requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile. If you don't already have it installed, it will be installed automatically.
Once the download of the installer file is complete, you can run it by double-clicking on it.
If you experience any problems downloading or installing the program, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to help.
Two versions of the Windows app are currenty available:
This version is free to use but operates in 2D mode only (Bird's-eye view). No registration or activation is necessary - simply download and install the program.
This version, provides Bird's-eye, Observer and Mirror views. It also offers other features, including support for steering wheel controllers - click here for details .
To activate this version, install and run the program as above and then select the 'Upgrade' option in the main menu. There is a small charge for this version.
Please be aware that some anti-virus software may display warnings that the downloaded <<reversemytrailer software is unsafe.
We employ anti-tampering encryption to protect our software, which can cause 'false-positive' warnings to be generated.
Online safety is very important to us. Please report any warning messages you see via our contact page.
We can then investigate to ensure the software remains safe to use.
Added new auto mirror feature
Fixed minor jack-knife bugs
- Updates required for more complex towing vehicles to be introduced
Fixed problem processing steering controller data.
Introduced Free 2D and Full 3D versions for Windows to make consistent with mobile app versions.
Prevented vehicles driving 'through' obstacles
- Further improved smoothness of motion
- Added mirror surrounds for contributors
- Improved start postions for all manoeuvres
- Fixed a problem which was preventing some users from viewing route analysis recordings.
- Collision detection is improved
- Vehicle motion now smoother
- Improved view and warning labels
- Improved inset scene map
- Further improvements to smoothness of vehicle motion
- Better analysis of multi-section manoeuvre recordings.
- Fixed problem involving first display of recorded route
- Added new features for project contributors
- Code changes required to test new feature
- Code changes needed to display more detailed trailer models
- Improvements to smoothness of vehicle motion
- Improvements to autopilot/guidance commands
- Added steering wheel image to show steering currently applied
- Re-release of new sim control panels
- Temporary rollback of new sim control panels
- Improved sim control panels
- Improved quick start and user guide
- Added steer-by-mouse feature
- Improved jack-knife and collision testing
- Improved model gallery item selection
- Trial improvements to sim control panels
- Improved bird's-eye view colour scheme
- Increased maximum forward speed and decreased maximum reverse speed
- Scene models can be now viewed and selected via the Gallery menu option.
- Scene and vehicle models now updated automatically.
- New horse trailer model (IWT HB506) added
- Guide rails visibility selector added
- Support for computers unable to display full 3D texture
- Improved animation of revolving trailer wheels
- Tutorial section memory leak bug fix
- Improved error handling added
- Caravan site scene with challenging reversing routes added
- Improved distant texture mapping
- Improved obstacle models
- More efficient collision detection
- Route end point detection bug fix
- Recording and analysis feature added
- B+E test manoeuvre added
- Corrections made to towing vehicle turning circles
- Multi-view feature added
- Mirror presets and adjustment panel added
- Minor bug fixes
- New vehicle model (Land Rover)
- Improved autopilot/guidance algorithm
- Improved texture mapping
- Manoeuvre configuration details moved to file
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- First release version
© 2019 Technospeak Limited