To download the latest version of the <<reversemytrailer simulator program for Windows please click on the button below.
Please note the program requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile. If you don't already have it installed, it will be installed automatically.
Once the download of the installer file is complete, you can run it by double-clicking on it.
All known issues regarding downloading and installing are covered below but if you have any other problems, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to help.
If you are looking for the Android version, you can download a copy here
You might sometimes find the installer download is blocked by the Windows 10 operating system if you are using the default Edge browser.
For some reason Microsoft is initially marking new releases of <<reversemytrailer as unsafe. even though the installer has been digitally signed to confirm that its code has not been altered or corrupted since it was created by us. Unfortunately, it can sometimes take two days or more for this 'false-positive' to be corrected by Microsoft.
If you see this message, please select the 'Keep' option from the menu:
You should then see the following message:
If the publisher shown is 'Technospeak Limited' please select the 'Show More' and 'Keep anyway' options.
If you would like further verification that the installer is safe to use, you can submit it to the online service Virus Total. This will confirm that it is virus-free.
You may also encounter the following Windows Smartscreen message when you try to run the installer:
If you do, please click on the 'More info' link. The message should then display the name of the application and the name of the publisher, as follows:
If the Application shown is 'RMTS.setup.exe' and Publisher shown is 'Technospeak Limited' you can go ahead and click on the 'Run anyway' button.
- Scene and vehicle models now updated automatically.
- New horse trailer model (IWT HB506) added
- Guide rails visibility selector added
- Support for computers unable to display full 3D texture
- Improved animation of revolving trailer wheels
- Tutorial section memory leak bug fix
- Improved error handling added
- Caravan site scene with challenging reversing routes added
- Improved distant texture mapping
- Improved obstacle models
- More efficient collision detection
- Route end point detection bug fix
- Recording and analysis feature added
- B+E test manoeuvre added
- Corrections made to towing vehicle turning circles
- Multi-view feature added
- Mirror presets and adjustment panel added
- Minor bug fixes
- New vehicle model (Land Rover)
- Improved autopilot/guidance algorithm
- Improved texture mapping
- Manoeuvre configuration details moved to file
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- First release version
© 2019 Technospeak Limited